- Monday 7:30-9:00am – Pleasance Sports Centre, (EH8 9TJ)
- Tuesday 6:00-7:30pm – Pleasance Sports Centre (EH8 9TJ) (First & Second Team Training)
- Wednesday 7:30-9:00am – St Leonards Land (EH8 8AQ)
- Wednesday 4:00-6:00pm – St Leonards Land (EH8 8AQ)
- Friday 7:30-9:00am – St Leonards Land (EH8 8AQ)
Edinburgh University Korfball Club is a fun and friendly club consisting of three teams who compete in both SKA and BUCS (British Universities and Colleges Sports) competitions. For many of our members joining the club was their first experience of korfball and we welcome many beginners throughout the year.
Our three team structure and weekly club training allow members to take part both competitively or recreationally depending on your preference and all skill levels are given the chance to compete in league games, allowing you to develop through match situations. We also boast many excellent players, some of whom have been recruited to the Scottish and British student squads.
As a university sports club we maintain the student life with monthly socials ranging from Christmas dinner to karaoke, and weekly post-training trips to the pub. We are the proud hosts of the annual Edinburgh International Korfball Tournament which brings together teams from across the world for a weekend of korfball and ceilidhing.