The SKA are looking to appoint a new national team manager.
The Scottish Korfball Association is seeking to appoint, on a voluntary basis, a National Team Manager for the upcoming training and tournament cycle. We are seeking a candidate to assist with the EU World Korfball Championship Qualifiers 2022 and beyond. This is a voluntary role, although the SKA will meet reasonable expenses including tournament travel and accommodation when required.
The primary role of the Team Manager is to provide administrative assistance to the Management Committee and the National Team including but not limited to:
– Assisting in the organisation of training weekends including hall bookings, transport/accommodation for the coach, and managing communications with players with regard to dates, locations and costs of training weekends.
– Taking responsibility for the submission of information to the IKF in relation to the eligibility of potential Scotland players.
– Providing logistical support for international tournaments, including sourcing accommodation, assisting with transport arrangements and managing communications with tournament organisers.
– Providing support to the national coach during tournaments, including managing the team schedule, organising transport and providing on-site support and coordination with tournament organisers.
– Managing Internationals communications via the internationals email address.
– Sitting as a non-executive member of the SKA Management Committee when required for international discussions (meetings one per 4-6 weeks, by Zoom).
– Strong organisational and administrative skills, and experience of managing event logistics.
– Demonstrable communication skills, particularly in written communications.
– Willingness to learn about the Scottish korfball system, and to contribute to training arrangements in coordination with the Committee and Coach.
– Willingness to travel to major tournaments (around 1 per year, often in Europe).
Further InformationThe national team manager is appointed by the SKA Management Committee in consultation with the National Coaching Team and ultimately is responsible to that group as a whole. If you think you would be able to fulfil this role or would like more information then please contact email@example.com by the 1st of February.
This information is available as a shareable PDF by following this link.